Brazoria County & Lake Jackson Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
Your smile is one of your most important features. Dentistry is continually evolving, and with a variety of advanced treatment options, achieving a beautiful, healthy, aesthetic smile is made easy for patients of all ages.
Are you ready for a smile makeover?
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a wide range of procedures, some temporary, others permanent but all aimed at improving the appearance of your smile. Improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry is more than a choice to change how you smile. A smile makeover can boost your confidence and improve your health!
Straightening your crooked teeth will protect against future plaque build-up and lost teeth. Dental implants that replace missing teeth results in increased ability to chew food and better digestion. Having a smile that you’re proud to show off is a mood enhancer and a confidence booster! In as few as two to three visits, you could see a significant improvement in the functionality of your teeth and the appearance of your smile!
Here at Osga Dental, we can help you improve your smile through cosmetic dentistry. When choosing to improve your smile using cosmetic dentistry, you will have multiple options. Read on to learn more about just some of the numerous procedures Dr. Osga uses to help customize smile makeovers for the Brazoria and Lake Jackson area.
Cosmetic Dentistry is an Art and a Science
- Teeth Whitening: This quick, non-invasive smile enhancing treatment brighten and whitens discoloration and stains on your teeth. There are many reasons why you may choose Professional Teeth Whitening as a part of your smile makeover. Over the years, the color of our tooth enamel begins to dull from use. For others, years of coffee drinking, tobacco use or routine wear and tear could be the cause brightening your smile. Professional teeth whitening often yields faster and brighter results than in-home options.
- Dental Veneers: Perfect for the slight adjustments you need to makeover your smile, veneers can be used to treat a slightly crooked tooth, discolored teeth, chipped teeth and even cover spaces in between the teeth. The process for applying veneers includes thin shells made of porcelain or composite that are cemented to the front side of the tooth.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth keeping you from your dream smile? Talk to Dr. Osga about dental implants. Dental implants, designed to replace missing teeth, are small devices usually made of titanium surgically placed in the jawbone. These permanent implants act as replacement tooth roots and can anchor an artificial tooth or teeth such as a crown, bridge or denture.
- Composite Bonding: Bonding involves drilling out tooth decay and applying tooth-colored composite onto your tooth surface. The composite is then ‘sculpted’ to the right shape. A high-intensity light cures and secures the composite to your tooth. Looking for a less expensive cosmetic dentistry procedure? Bonding is a reasonably priced procedure that can help patients with tooth decay, chipped or cracked teeth and worn-down edges.
- Cosmetic Teeth Shaping: If you’re short on time and looking to make minor improvements to your smile, consider teeth shaping. Dr. Osga can reshape the tooth by filing or removing some enamel. This process is usually not painful and can produce immediate effects.
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, the choices open to you are many. We can create a treatment plan suited to your specific goals using a variety of the options listed above and more. Not all smile makeovers take months of appointments to achieve. Many patients are happy to learn that their smile goals can be met in a little as two or three visits.
Don’t put off improving your smile any longer! Call us today and schedule a free smile makeover consultation. Our Osga Dental team is ready to create a treatment plan specifically for you to help you achieve the smile of your dreams!